Another year is about to begin, and a lot of us are probably thinking one of the following:
- I totally failed at every resolution I made last year.
- This year is going to be my year!
- I’m going to get fit, eat less sugar, lose weight, workout more, drink less, cut out breads, and cut out any other food that would deprive your body of something that it may crave.
- New Year and a New Me!
- I’m going to spend more time with family and friends.
- I’m going to start a business or something!
- I don’t make resolutions
- New Year’s Day is just another day
I don’t think I got every single thought you all maybe having, but I think I covered most. The reality is that New Year’s Day is just another day, but is symbolizes so much more, because it seems to bring about a new beginning for most of us. It is the start of another 365 days for us to accomplish something big! This is true, but to accomplish something big, we have to do small things. Remember that each day is a new day, and can start the beginning of something big.
I wish each and every one of you peace and blessings this New Year. However, my hope is that each of you wake each day in 2016, and treat the new day as if it is the start of a new year. Each day you accomplish something good, leads you into the next with a more positive outlook.
The best way to bring in the New Year is to be the best and most stylish you, you can be! Start by looking into a super cute Jump Suit for your festivities tonight. I must admit, with a 2 year old, I will not be doing much this evening. However, this jump suit, would be my go to tonight! In fact, I may just wear it in our home, as the hubby and I sip champagne! I have loved this jump suit since I got it in the mail from Eloquii. I simply paired it with a belt that I have had for years, and the perfect outfit for a night out came together! Check out their other jumpsuits here: Eloquii Jumpsuits.
Photo cred: My hubby – Terrance Glenn (@goodfella_t1k – instagram)